We at Shambhunath Institute of Law understand the importance of internships and placements in molding the careers of our students. We aspire to provide to the varied interests of our students by helping them sit through the recruitment process and getting their desired job. The Recruitment Coordination Cell is an outstanding platform to help the students in gaining and honing specific skills before going out in the professional world.
The Recruitment Coordination Cell (RCC) undertakes the responsibility of overlooking the recruitment of the graduating batch of students of the Shambhunath Institute of Law. The RCC is exclusively formed and authorized for supervising and guiding the students through the recruitment process.
- To find promising career opportunities for our students in reputed law firms.
- To provide right job to the right student in right place according to their skill sets and abilities. This helps in providing ultimate satisfaction to our valuable students.
- To help our students in choosing the right career path so that they can reach their full potential with time and reach heights in their professional life.
- To provide in house training and career guidance through counseling and one to one interactions with the placement officer.
- To train our students with skills which fresher advocates are expected to be well versed with and making them ready for the challenges of the workplace.
- To educate our students regarding the interview process through co ordination in placement drives.
- To instill professional behavioral skills in the students so that they know the importance of workplace values, ethics, and confidentiality.
- To instill a sense of accomplishment and confidence in our students through the placement process. Placement helps in boosting the morale of the students and readying them for the professional world after college.
The students have to follow the following procedure –
- In order to sit through the recruitment process the students have to register themselves on the website of the college – silalld.in.
- The students have to upload their updated Curriculum Vitae (CV) on the website under the Student Info Submission option.
- The CV must have all the academic achievements and internships pursued by the student during their 5 year course.